Time Strategies

So this applies to me greatly this semester. With it being my last semester I am trying to juggle 19hrs of classes, 4 students, and one ground school class. In addition I am 150 hours short of my minimum 960 hours that I need by December. So, scheduling time for class work, flying, and other life activities is going to be a big undertaking. Looking at all of this I see that my biggest thing to avoid will be procrastination and my biggest killer, biting off more than I can chew. And looking at the article that I read from Business Insider's 11 Ways unsuccessful people mismanage their time I think my biggest issue is that I cannot prioritize, and look at everything as urgent and has to be tackled right here and right now. So, scheduling my life is about to go from controlled chaos and forced into controlled madness.
Original Content created using Imgflip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pilot

Comment Wall

Storytelling Week 3