Washington DC My Favorite Place

Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 
Pedro Szekely (July 2017). Source: Flickr

Washington DC is one of my favorite places because it is the home to the national air and space museum. Here are some of the most famous aircraft in aviation history including the Bell X-1 which was the first aircraft to break the sound barrier. There is so much history not only rooted in this one museum that not only celebrates human accomplishments but also engineering accomplishments. But also all of Washington DC is surrounded in amazing history, but this museum is particularly special for me. 

Comments

  1. Oh, what a great picture, David! And as a connection to the world of Indian Epics, I have to mention the fabulous flying pushpaka which you will see zooming across the skies in the Ramayana: Pushpaka Vimana at Wikipedia.
    With image sources, it helps to include a link to the page with the image, and that way your readers can find out more; like with Flickr pages, for example, that can lead them to other photos by the same photographer, and to learn more about the image: Pedro Szekely at Flickr (like the way he stitched this together so many separate photos; no wonder it looks so cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David taht is an amazing picture and I personally love Wasjhington DC too because I am a political science major with minor in History and one day I plan to be a House of Representative and with my hard work it is possible I would one day make my way to the capitol history and politics go hand in hand and Washington DC being our nations capitol also has great history and politics embedded.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pilot

Comment Wall

Storytelling Week 3