Storybook Plan

My plan for my storybook is to tell the tale of WWII from beginning of the European theatre to end by using the time line and famous battles and tying them together with the Indian Epics.

For now I am going to start with three stories and if I need more then I'll add more.

I will use stories from the Ramayana potentially and utilize stories like the Rama Attacks to tell the story of the deception used in the Normandy invasions,  the story of Vali's death and the bloody and sneaky battle on the beaches of normandy, and finally Battle with Khara to tell the story of the Battle of the Bulge and then the ultimate defeat suffered by the germans. The whole time tying mythological characters into the story.



Bibliography:

Operation Bodyguard
Wikipedia, Yama
The Epic of Rama, Romesh Dutt, Vali's Death
The Battle with Khara
Rama Attacks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Pilot

Storytelling Week 3