Reading Notes Week 5 pt. 1

I watched the video Sita sings the Blues for this week. I will say watching this really helped me get a better and more clear grasp on the Ramayana. Reading is not my greatest gift, I am a slow reader and I often have to read back a couple times. So when I find a video that helps elaborate or explain it really helps me. This gave me a better grasp on what exactly is taking place in each part of the story. I like how they connected Sita to Jazz and Swing music singers. I am a huge Jazz fan so hearing that connection and how they tell their stories through music is really cool. In addition I found the Narration from the three narrators and their banter amongst themselves is really entertaining. I really connect with humor and I find a lot of humor in this. I will say the multiple animation styles is verryyyyyyy confusing and often I find it unnecessary. Regardless though seeing the story and actually watching it play out along with the notes very much helps.

Fox's Animation Domination Logo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Pilot

Storytelling Week 3