Topic Brainstorm

Project Ideas

Travel: Traveling is something that I always thought was very interesting and India is definitely one of the many many destinations on my list to visit. Being a pilot I see the many opportunities that I have to visit these wonderful places. India always seems like this unique and unfamiliar place that I have never considered traveling too but have been interested in, sounds hypocritical but thats how I feel. Also had no idea the Himalayans were in India. Moving through this course I can give myself a better idea of what it is like to travel to India and I could see all kinds of opportunities that India holds. Research

Food: I am a food nut! I grew up cooking and traveling and trying new foods. However, Indian food is always that one cuisine that I steered away from. I am not sure why. I am always interested in trying new things and cooking new things. I think it would be fun to potentially explore these stories and the cuisine of India and also try my hand at making Indian food. Research

Indian Street Market, Photo from Before Travel


Karma: Karma was a topic that quickly caught my eye. I am a strong believer of you get out what you put in. Karma definitely tells that tale. Do something good and life will reward you with good will, do something bad and well, karma will bite you in the behind. I can't remember where I saw it but I saw something about con-men and Karma peeked my interest and I feel like that would be an interesting way to tie these topics together. Research

Epic Battles: I have always been fascinated with historic battles. A bit more of my focus has been drawn to famous battles of WWI and WWII. However, this could give me an opportunity to explore these epic battles and potentially find a similarity to historic battles or tactics and relate them to any of these epic battles. Research

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Pilot

Storytelling Week 3