Topic Research

I am going to focus in on the Epic Battles.
I was reading over the Kurukshetra War and what popped into my mind was the Cold War and in addition I thought of the Astra that was suggested to me for this topic. The reason why this weapon reminds me of a nuclear weapon "it requires specific invocation" and "it is impossible to counter through regular means". Tying these two together would be an interesting way to explore this topic.

The second topic I am looking in on is The Battle with Khara, I mentioned that I would like to find a way to find the similarities of Epic Indian Battles and see how they compare to battles of WWII. I found this battle to remind me of the Battle of the Bulge. Just as Kahara charged into battle with everything he had only to be defeated. Just as the Germans in WWII  made a final push into the lines of the US forces they were eventually beaten back and suffered a great loss.

The third story I looked into was Rama Attacks this story reminded me of Operation Bodyguard also sometimes called Operation Fortitude, where the allies fooled the axis into believing that the Normandy invasion was actually going to be at Pas de Calais. Just as Ravana's spies deceived  Lanka of Rama's death.
Inflatable Sherman M4 tank to deceive German aerial reconnaissance from D-Day Overlord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Pilot

Storytelling Week 3