Reading Notes week 7

The night Raid is an element that I think I could include in my story. Ashwatthaman's men snuck into the camp of the Pandavas and looking at where I want my stories to go with my project I could tie this into the battle of the bulge. Just as Ashwatthaman snuck up on the Pandavas and attacked brutally and did so swiftly with a brisk rushing move. Just as the germans took the lead in the battle of the bulge in the beginning Ashwatthaman did the same and left the Pandavas in dismay. In Ashwatthaman's rushing attack and as the germans out stretched their abilities Ashwatthaman did the same. And as a result Ashwatthaman was punished by the gods for his actions. The Germans lost their foothold and the ground that they had gotten back and the Ashwatthaman lost the gem that was so special to him. These stories are a great example of Karma and how your actions have consequences and you need to be careful of what you do because if you aren't careful you can loose something very dear to you.
Map of the Battle of The Bulge from History Net






Bibliography:

Indian Myth and Legend, Donald A. Mackenzie, Ashwatthaman Cursed

Indian Myth and Legend, Donald A. Mackenzie, The Night Raid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pilot

Comment Wall

Storytelling Week 3