Reading Notes Week 9 Part B

I really like the telling of this story and showing the Pandavas as the heroes. I really like how I have the ability to incorporate these individuals into my story and play them as a "rag-tag" team of guys and have them play the role almost like the "Band of Brothers". The great battle could be told in my story of the Battle of the Bulge in my story book. I could tell the story of how the two forces met on the battle field and tie in Rama into the story. I could find a way to tie into the telling of Arjuna wounding Bhishma. At the end the story "resumes" I can talk about the few snipers hidden in Bastogne that dragged the battle on a bit longer and creating a bit of chaos. And at the end there is this great victory with a celebration of the drinking of Duhshasana's blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pilot

Comment Wall

Storytelling Week 3