Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall I think my writing assignments could improve but I think as I am starting to get comfortable with the assignments I think that'll come in time too. I just updated my blogs format a bit and I quite like it. In addition I did some reformatting and some edits to my blog on Monday and I really like how it is shaping up. My project really interests me and I really think this will be a fun project to work on. My story posts will start to take shape as I have narrowed in on where I want this assignment to go. I have really found some good archival research sources that I quite enjoy while doing research for my project.
Infantrymen gaze from their landing craft toward Omaha Beach on D-Day, June 6, 1944. Britannica


This picture I selected was what really drove my project site to look the way it does now. I think it is fitting for the story and the mood I am trying to portray.

Looking forward I have a good Idea on where I want to go. I want to move towards historical accuracy while playing with the themes of the Ramayana. I think it'll shape up nicely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pilot

Comment Wall

Storytelling Week 3